Registration Terms & Conditions
Please read these additional notes prior to completing your application form:
- The Digital Maori Forum (DMF) reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters related to your membership. In addition you agree to inform the Digital Maori Forum if the circumstances change which affects your membership classification.
- The DMF membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March the following year.
- Cancellation of membership: You membership is ongoing and is on an annual basis. It will be automatically renewed each year, unless cancelled before the end of the annual subscription period. If you want to cancel your membership please do so in sending an (email) to email@example.com and it will then be effective from the end of the current membership year. Subscriptions must be fully paid up for the current year before a resignation can be accepted (once fees come into effect).
- Upon acceptance by DMF, you agree to be bound by the Constitution and Rules of the Society. you also agree to the conditions of membership including those set out on this form
- This initial registration is free up to the DMF 2015 annual general meeting and elections where financial members have voting rights.